View Single Post
Old 06-11-20, 19:03   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: I Bought Ghost Town-Hotel Burnt Down After Ghost Sighting

Finding Ghosts In An Abandoned Mining Town (Cerro Gordo)

Cerro Gordo was one of the deadliest towns in the American West.

Ghost Town Living..5 NOV 2020

At it's peak, the town had a reported murder per week.

A local judge described the residents of the town as:

"Lawless ruffians who with murder in their hearts and the implements of death strapped upon their persons, congregate in public places, ever ready to discharge their death-dealing weapons upon the unoffending and unarmed citizens."

Because of all the death, the town has a rich history in paranormal activity. In this video I tell the story of the famous 'ghosts' of Cerro Gordo, and try to find them.

If you own a ghost town with reported paranormal activity, you have to go hunting for ghosts at least once.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote