|
|||||||
| World News VIDEOs-CIA TORTURE Report + Their SECRET Prisons = UN Demands Prosecutions. World Security Increases..PLUS-NSA SPYING/SNOWDEN Releases MORE Info. & Other BREAKING NEWS on IMPORTANT World Events |
| IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT |
| Hallo to All Members. As you can see we regularly Upgrade our Servers, (Sorry for any Downtime during this). We also have added more Forums to help you with many things and for you to enjoy. We now need you to help us to keep this site up and running. This site works at a loss every month and we appeal to you to donate what you can. If you would like to help us, then please just send a message to any Member of Staff for info on how to do this,,,, & Thank You for Being Members of this site. |
![]() ![]() |
|
|
LinkBack | Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 50,527
Thanks: 28,767
Thanked 14,428 Times in 10,234 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Israeli Military Strikes Iran Nuclear Targets & Revolutionary Guard Headquarters. UNHINGED Netanyahu Says Attack Dubbed 'Rising Lion' Will Take Many Days
Revolutionary Guard Corps Vows REVENGE After Commander Hossein Salami killed Strikes Show Feeble Trump is Unable to Restrain Netanyahu The Guardian 13 JUN 2025 ![]() ![]() Netanyahu seeks to draw Trump into future attack on Iranian nuclear sites ![]() Israels strikes on Iran show Trump is unable to restrain ![]() Netanyahu as Middle East slips closer to CHAOS. US decision to retreat from the region has led to a greater likelihood of conflict As Israeli jets struck targets in Iran on Friday morning, the US moved quickly to distance itself from Benjamin Netanyahus decision to target Tehran in an escalation that threatens an all-out war in the Middle East. The unilateral strikes indicated a collapse of Donald Trumps efforts to restrain the Israeli prime minister and almost certainly scuttled Trumps efforts to negotiate a deal with Iran that would prevent the country from seeking a nuclear weapon. It also will probably lead to an Iranian retaliation that could develop into a larger war between Israel and Iran As the dust was still settling from the strikes in Tehran, senior US officials were reduced to calling the Israeli strike a unilateral action and warned Tehran away from retaliating against US embassies and bases in the region. Israel has launched an attack on Iran aimed at dozens of targets including its nuclear facilities, military commanders and scientists, claiming it took unilateral action because Tehran had begun to build nuclear warheads. Benjamin Netanyahu, said the attack, dubbed Rising Lion, was aimed at rolling back the Iranian threat to Israels very survival, adding that it would take many days We struck at the heart of Irans nuclear enrichment programme, Netanyahu said in a recorded televised address. We struck at the heart of Irans nuclear weaponisation programme. We targeted Irans main enrichment facility in Natanz. We targeted Irans leading nuclear scientists working on the Iranian bomb. We also struck at the heart of Irans ballistic missile programme. Later, in comments that suggest the operation could be long and difficult, Netanyahu said Israeli citizens may have to remain in sheltered areas for lengthy periods of time. ![]() Iranian state media said the head of the Revolutionary Guard, Gen Hossein Salami, and the army chief of staff, Maj Gen Mohammad Bagheri, had been killed in the strikes, as well as two scientists whom it named as Fereydoun Abbasi and Mohammad Mehdi Tehranchi ![]() https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fUrQJfLBfQ |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 50,527
Thanks: 28,767
Thanked 14,428 Times in 10,234 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Iran- This is Declaration of WAR
Trump INCREASES Tension Tells Iran -Make Deal or Face Slaughter Telegraph BBC 13 JUN 2025 ![]() Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi has described Israels large scale attack on his country as a declaration of war, the state run IRNA news agency reported on Friday. ![]() Israeli air force jets take off to strike Irans military and nuclear sites overnight Israel had crossed all red lines, Araghchi said according to the report. He called on the UN Security Council to deal with the incident immediately. Earlier, Iran formally requested an emergency meeting of the Security Council. It said that it had sent an urgent letter condemning Israels strikes on nuclear facilities and the killing of military personnel, calling for the council to respond to what Iran described as the obvious aggression of the Zionist regime Unhinged Trump INCREASES Tension ![]() Donald Trump has told Iran to make a deal over its nuclear programme or there will be nothing left of the country. He warned there would be TOTAL slaughter if the regime refused to return to the table. There has already been great death and destruction, but there is still time to make this slaughter, with the next already planned attacks being even more brutal, come to an end he wrote on his Truth Social platform. Israel claimed to have hit 100 targets using 200 warplanes overnight, striking Iran?s nuclear facilities, wiping out dozens of its air defence systems and assassinating military commanders. Mr Trump, who had PRIOR knowledge of Operation Rising Lion, blamed the attacks on Iran stalling negotiations aimed at preventing the weaponisation of its nuclear programme. I gave Iran chance after chance to make a deal...they just couldnt get it done, he said. Reeling from the attack, Tehran has pulled out of the next round of talks with the US scheduled for Sunday. The scale of the impact on its nuclear facilities is not yet clear, but Israel claimed Natanz, Irans main uranium enrichment site, was significantly damaged https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frlKX2Suz7k&t=3s UPDATE: Iran Launched About 100 Drones Towards Israel, IDF Says - This Has NOT Been Independently verified. BBC News ![]() They are ALL DEAD now Trump menaces Iran in morning rant over Israel attack Iran fired about 100 drones towards its territory, many of which were intercepted, Israeli military said. Iran said six scientists had been killed, with state TV reporting that civilians, including children are among the dead Iran has accused the US of supporting Israels attack, which the US strongly denies. Donald Trump said he was aware of the strikes beforehand
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 50,527
Thanks: 28,767
Thanked 14,428 Times in 10,234 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
DOPEY Keir Starmer Says UK Fighter Jets to Be Scrambled to Middle East Amid WW3 Fears- UK Says NO Stay Out of It
The UK already has jets in the region as part of its Operation Shader contribution but more military assets, described by Keir Starmer as contingency support are being deployed MailOnline 14 JUN 2025 ![]() Keir Starmer revealed tonight extra British military assets, including fighter jets, will be deployed to the Middle East as fears grow over an all out war in the region. The DUH Prime Minister described the assets as contingency support and it is understood aircraft began deployment preparations on Friday. The UK already has jets in the region as part of its Operation Shader contribution. ![]() Iranian Red Crescent volunteers working in a Tehran neighbourhood hit by a reported Israeli strike ![]() Search and rescue teams conduct operations near the Israeli Ministry of Defence in Tel Aviv following retaliatory strikes carried out by the Iranian military The PM also urged the Iranian regime and Benjamin Netanyahus Israeli government to de escalate and pull back from the brink as he flew to the G7 in Canada. It came as Iranian missiles rained down on Tel Aviv in response to the Israeli governments assault on military and nuclear targets in Tehran. The country also warned the UK, US and France against stopping its strikes on Israel or face their own bases and ships in the region being targeted. Speaking to reporters, the Prime Minister said I will always make the right decisions for the UK and our allies. We are moving assets to the region, including jets, and that is for contingency support in the region. I will be clear eyed in relation to our duties and obligations and my duties as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Pressed on whether the assets in the region would be involved in defending Israel, the PM told reporters he would not get into operational issues We're having ongoing discussions with our allies all of the time, both myself and David Lammy, who also spoke to the Iranians, as I think is a matter of record now, he said. Our constant message is to de escalate, and therefore all discussions we're having are to do with de escalation. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) | |
|
|
![]() |
![]() ![]() |