Go Back   DreamTeamDownloads1, FTP Help, Movies, Bollywood, Applications, etc. & Mature Sex Forum, Rapidshare, Filefactory, Freakshare, Rapidgator, Turbobit, & More MULTI Filehosts > FORUMS CLOSED DEC 2021 > Guest Music >CLOSED APRIL 2017

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hallo to All Members. As you can see we regularly Upgrade our Servers, (Sorry for any Downtime during this). We also have added more Forums to help you with many things and for you to enjoy. We now need you to help us to keep this site up and running. This site works at a loss every month and we appeal to you to donate what you can. If you would like to help us, then please just send a message to any Member of Staff for info on how to do this,,,, & Thank You for Being Members of this site.
Post New ThreadReply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-16, 05:51   #1
Official Site Uploader & TECH ADVISOR

Thanked 2,768 Times in 2,105 Posts
jenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 4

FileFactory Cyndi Lauper - Detour (2016)

Cyndi Lauper's celebrated musical journey takes an unexpected southern turn on 'Detour,' her 11th studio album, and one which finds the Grammy, Emmy and Tony-winning singer-songwriter putting her signature spin on a dozen classic country songs!

'Detour' showcases Lauper's unmistakable voice on country classics from the '40s, '50s and '60s and features guest appearances from county music stars Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss, and Willie Nelson. Lauper recorded the album in Nashville alongside a band comprised of the city's top session players. The album is Lauper's first for Sire Records and executive produced by legendary Sire founder, Seymour Stein.

Lauper says recording a country album is something she's dreamed about for many years. Growing up, she recalls listening to singers like Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, and Wanda Jackson in her Aunt Gracie's kitchen. "When I was a really young kid, country music was pop music, so this is what we grew up listening to. These songs are part of some of my earliest memories so it has been an absolute thrill to revisit them."

Lauper sounds right at home from the start, beginning with the album opener, "Funnel Of Love," a track Wanda Jackson, the Queen of Rockabilly, recorded in 1960. Another highlight is the rollicking take on "Heartaches By The Number," a country standard previously covered by everyone from George Jones to Waylon Jennings to Dwight Yoakum. 'Detour' also features stunning covers of two classic Pasty Cline songs, "Walkin' After Midnight" and her #1 smash, "I Fall To Pieces." Lauper says, "I spent a lot of time in my room singing with Patsy. I had to sing a Patsy Cline song – or two – because her voice was like one of my girlfriends. That's how close I felt to her."

For the album, Lauper duets with several special guests, including country music royalty: Emmylou Harris (on the title track), Willie Nelson ("Night Life," a song he wrote over 50 years ago), Vince Gill (Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty's "You're The Reason Our Kids Are Ugly") and Alison Krauss (Dolly Parton's "Hard Candy Christmas"). Jewel also makes an appearance on 'Detour,' showcasing her prodigious yodeling skills on "I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart," which was the first country song by a woman to sell one million copies.

Audio info:
Format : MP3 Audio
Bit rate : 320 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz

Tracklist:
1. Funnel Of Love
2. Detour - Featuring Emmylou Harris
3. Misty Blue
4. Walkin' After Midnight
5. Heartaches By The Number
6. The End Of The World
7. Night Life - Featuring Willie Nelson
8. Begging To You
9. You're The Reason Our Kids Are Ugly - Featuring Vince Gill
10. I Fall To Pieces
11. I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart - Featuring Jewel
12. Hard Candy Christmas - Featuring Alison Krauss

Download
Filefactory
http://www.filefactory.com/file/7npfb8ejcm5/7575757575CLD20167575757575757575.rar
Zippyshare
http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/7EwPJatO/file.html
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Post New ThreadReply