Go Back   DreamTeamDownloads1, FTP Help, Movies, Bollywood, Applications, etc. & Mature Sex Forum, Rapidshare, Filefactory, Freakshare, Rapidgator, Turbobit, & More MULTI Filehosts > FORUMS CLOSED DEC 2021 > Guest Music >CLOSED APRIL 2017

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hallo to All Members. As you can see we regularly Upgrade our Servers, (Sorry for any Downtime during this). We also have added more Forums to help you with many things and for you to enjoy. We now need you to help us to keep this site up and running. This site works at a loss every month and we appeal to you to donate what you can. If you would like to help us, then please just send a message to any Member of Staff for info on how to do this,,,, & Thank You for Being Members of this site.
Post New ThreadReply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-04-16, 12:03   #1
Official Site Uploader & TECH ADVISOR

Thanked 2,768 Times in 2,105 Posts
jenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 4

FileFactory Smokie - Our Australian Collection [3 CDs] (2010)

Smokie - Our Australian Collection [3 CDs] (2010)

The Smokie sound is so distinctive that it has set the band apart from the rest, allowing them to remain at the top for over two decades. It's original, it's timeless and it's made Smokie one of the worldwide best selling bands, with a career few could better. Smokie's first hit was "If You Think You Know How To Love Me and they went on to sell over 30 million CDs, records and albums. "Living Next Door To Alice" has sold over 10 million on it's own. This 3xcd collection is the first ever dedicated Australian best of release, also featuring their unreleased Nashville album horses "Wild Horses". Wild Horses is a Nashville-recorded album that cost the band a quarter of a million pounds to produce. It gave them a foothold in US country radio, while hits collections continue to find a ready market. Smokie first got together at school in Yorkshire in the late 60s. After going through various names and styles, they signed with Mickie Most's then ultra-hot RAK label and found themselves chart bound. Songs like If You Think You Know How To Love Me, Don't Play Your Rock'n'Roll To Me, It's Your Life and Oh Carol (all Top 10 entries) became radio staples and gave Smokie their ticket to travel the world. The sound was a combination of hook-laden songs and Smokie's distinctive but unashamedly Stateside-influenced soft-rock harmonies, their secret being their vocal blend - a rasping, emotion-drenched lead set against melodic harmonies that produces a unique, bittersweet result.

Audio info:
Format : MP3 Audio
Bit rate : 320 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz

Tracklist:
Disc 1:
1. Living Next Door To Alice
2. Lay Back In The Arms Of someone
3. Needles & Pins
4. It Never Rains In Southern California
5. Just When I Needed You Most
6. Oh Carol
7. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
8. For A Few Dollars More
9. Be My Baby
10. I Can Be A Heartbreaker Too
11. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
12. Tomorrow
13. Why
14. Home Is Anywhere You Are
15. Till Hell Freezes Over
16. Midnight Train
17. Whiskey In The Jar
18. Mexican Girl
19. If You Think You Know How To Love Me

Disc 2:
1. Have You Ever Seen The Rain
2. Take Good Care of my baby
3. Back To You
4. Wild Angels
5. Where Sorry's Not Enough
6. Don't Play Your Rock 'N' Roll To Me
7. I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight
8. It's Your Life
9. Somethings Been Making Me Blue
10. When You Walk In The Room
11. I Can't Fight This Feeling
12. Baby It's You
13. I Feel Love
14. Don't Give Me That
15. A Million Conversations
16. Arms Of Mary
17. Darlin'
18. Can't Cry Hard Enough
19. I'll Meet You At Midnight

Disc 3 - Wild Horses:
1. Desperate Measures
2. Wrong Reasons (Duet with Maggie Reilly)
3. And The Night Stood Still
4. She Rides Wild Horses
5. When It's The Right Time
6. Looking For You
7. Ain't It Funny How It Works
8. All She Ever Really Wanted
9. No Rest For The Wounded Heart
10. When The Walls Come Down
11. Goodbye Yesterdays Heartache
12. If You Think You Know How To Love Me

Download
Filefactory
http://www.filefactory.com/file/1ijcfjqhwg1f/757575757SOAC201057575757575757.part1.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5w1rz18h5tjh/757575757SOAC201057575757575757.part2.rar
Zippyshare
http://www98.zippyshare.com/v/ea7zXi5Y/file.html
http://www98.zippyshare.com/v/kJCrGP92/file.html
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Post New ThreadReply