View Single Post
Old 03-12-15, 02:26   #142
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Dotcom is Broke>Asks Hong Kong For Help +US Wants Kims Millions

i have no idea if that guy is innocent or not but i'm glad he is going to be released. why do i have the feeling that he was coached into saying the fat guy was abusing copywrite? i of course have no proof of this nor do i plan on doing any searching for it either. it's just an opinion that's all. you know what's amazing that if you recall the dude who shot up the theatre nearly 4 years ago at the last batman film,

that dude's trial was done and over with before the fat guy and you'd think that one would take longer but it didn't. yes there was more evidence that it was him but going to trial can take a few years. and i just find that full of irony that's all that the fat guy's trial hasn't even begun yet. they are to busy trying to send him over the the US which he shouldn't even be sent to in the 1st place. he should go to trial where he lives now but than what the hell do i know?
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (04-12-15)