View Single Post
Old 03-11-15, 20:49   #137
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Dotcom>Copyright Charges Not Enough For Extradition +US Wants to Keep His Millions

you know the US may be broke like you say, but what did we get taught as kids? to spend your money wisely. and i admit that when it comes to movies and tv shows stuff like that, and music i can get carried away with spending my money on stuff i think i need and maybe i don't? but having said that i can and am able to stop myself at some point from spending too much money. sometimes it works but not always.

my point? you'd think the US would also spend the money wisely as well. imagine how much money they would have saved if they would have not spent a dime on going against piracy no doubt it's in the billions by now. and i know that wasn't his real name i just could not remember where he was from that's all.

why should he have his trial here in the US? he's not anyone who went out and killed anyone or anything that would be bad enough for him to be sent over here to stand trial. he just owned a site that was for file sharing and that's it.

i still don't think he's going to get a fair trial here cause the US is messed up these days. i do hear people still say they love the US, but not as much as i used to, to be honest. in fact it's rare when i do hear it. mostly i think it's vets that say it

and that i can understand. but i don't blame Obama for all our problems either. now don't get me wrong he's part of it but he's not the whole reason. i'm hoping that in his last year he does do some good, who knows he may do some thing right before he's kicked out of the white house. that's me being optimistic a tiny bit.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (03-11-15)