View Single Post
Old 03-11-15, 04:04   #135
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Dotcom>Copyright Charges Not Enough For Extradition +US Wants to Keep His Millions

ya know the guy is not an American i don't think. i can't remember anymore to be honest,
why does it have to be here? Seriously! why does it have to be in the US?

all i want is the guy to have a fair trial and in the US i can't see him having it cause all they really want to do is to use him as an example. this could have been over and done with a long ass time ago if they hadn't wanted him here in the US. weather he would have gone to jail or gone to jail i have no idea to be honest, either way

the guy should have already gone to trial already. and plus even the worst of people i think need to have a fair trial. even if i don't like it when it comes to certain people it's how it should be done.

and going through all this crap they are forcing him to do to me it sounds like they don't want him to have a fair trial at all, but like i said they want to throw his ass in jail as an example for people who download stuff. i downloaded the evil dead tv series 1st episode the other nite, why? because we don't have the channel it's on and it's just plain stupid to buy a channel for one tv show that's only going to be on for

12 weeks i think? and if i like the show i prolly will end up buying it on blu-ray anyways. my point is they get plenty of my money anyways regardless if i download something or not. i bought prince's new album but i downloaded it 1st. i was going to buy it anyways i just wanted to hear it 1st.

so having that option i like. ya know?
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (03-11-15)