View Single Post
Old 02-07-11, 17:12   #9
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: VIDEOS -Strikeforce Fedor vs. Henderson: 8 Reasons This Was Right

1. Satisfying the True Fans of the Sport

MMA fans have been looking forward to an epic “clash of the titans” type confrontation between these two fighters for many years. When each man was fighting in Pride, it always seemed like the potential of them going to battle was just around the corner. But somehow, it never happened.

The bottom line is that these two fighters are getting to the end of their respective careers. We know it, the media knows it and the fighters themselves know it. Each man has even openly admitted it.

So why not give the fans what they want now and make a huge paycheck in the process?

Who cares if there is no title on the line? Who cares if Fedor is coming off of two losses? Who cares if Henderson is moving up to heavyweight to make the fight happen?

We want to see it! After all, isn’t that what it’s all about?

I, for one, will be in attendance for this great fight and I will watch on with amazement as two of my favorite fighters of all-time go to war in front of my very own eyes.
I’m already so excited about this fight that I can barely sleep at night. Just imagine the anticipation during the week leading up to the fight.

It may be years past when we would have liked to see it, but the fact that Zuffa is giving us this dream fight shows us that they are truly dedicated to making the fans happy. To that, I say, “Bravo, Zuffa, bravo...”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote