View Single Post
Old 02-07-11, 16:45   #9
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: VIDEOS -UFC 132 Fight Card and 10 Final Million-Dollar Predictions

Tito Ortiz Will End His Career by Taking Ryan Bader's Overhand Right to His Chin

Tito Ortiz—if you watch the Ultimate Fighting Championship, you either love watching Tito Ortiz or you love watching Tito Ortiz get his comeuppance on what has been a regular basis as of late.
Either way, if you're watching UFC 132 on Saturday, chances are you're partially watching in some capacity because of Ortiz
Some of you may want Ortiz to beat Ryan Bader while others of you believe Bader will unsurprisingly lay Ortiz out.
You may officially count me among those who feels that Ortiz will be knocked out.
Originally I had thought that Tito was going to hang on and, at the worst, lose one round 10-8 due to a knockdown, but the more I analyze the fight, the more convinced I am that a decision is what Bader wants us to think will be the outcome.
Bader wants us, the fans, to look at this fight and expect that it'll be the type of anti-climatic 15-minute bout that we always expect out of wrestlers, knowing full well that we would not expect a finish in this fight.
I would expect a decision, Bader, if you hadn't shown a mean overhand right to Vinny Magalhaes.
Tito will feel the same fate after a few short lefts and rights to the body of Ortiz, as well as a grazing left hook from Bader.
Once the overhand right lands, however, it's bye-bye Tito, welcome back Bader and hello retirement.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote