View Single Post
Old 02-07-11, 16:40   #6
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: VIDEOS -UFC 132 Fight Card and 10 Final Million-Dollar Predictions

KO of the Night: Melvin Guillard (Body Knee-Body Hook-Uppercut on Shane Roller)

Last time I talked about this fight, I thought Shane Roller might actually knock Melvin Guillard out and he would get KO of The Night.
Weeks later, I'm going to have to revise that for two reasons:
1. I picked Guillard to lose against Evan Dunham and Jeremy Stephens.
2. Roller was an on-the-spot pick for the fight because I figured everyone was picking Guillard to win.
Truthfully, Guillard beating Roller is not a shocker at all, but the way he finishes him COULD be a shocker.
The way I figure this, three weeks later, it will start after Roller gets tagged with a straight right from Guillard and backpedals towards the cage wall.
There, Guillard will come forward, sensing Roller is hurt and land a big knee to the exposed midsection of Roller, followed by an organ-scrambling left body hook and exclamation-pointed by a monstrous right uppercut.
Roller will be out after the knee to the body, but he will somehow manage to hang on before Guillard's fists send him to his doom.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote