View Single Post
Old 02-07-11, 16:36   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: VIDEOS -UFC 132 Fight Card and 10 Final Million-Dollar Predictions

Brian Bowles Will Knock Takeya Mizugaki out with a D'arce Choke from Side Mount

Last time I talked about this fight, I said that Bowles was going to sink in a mounted guillotine choke on Mizugaki in Round 2, but after much thought, I have to revise the call.
A simple guillotine choke may work, but if we do see it, we will likely see it in Urijah Faber's bout with Dominick Cruz.
As for Bowles, he may try something a little bit less expected—namely, a D'Arce Choke from the side mount after a takedown and a total of 13 short elbows in succession.
After the 13th elbow, he'll maintain control of the right elbow of Mizugaki, get in position to sink in the choke and, after a struggle from Mizugaki (whose struggle will actually wind up helping the choke), Bowles will lock it up and sink in the choke to where the referee will have to check Mizugaki's arm.
Mizugaki will not respond, and soon after he's passed out, Bowles will find himself another win inside the Octagon.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote