View Single Post
Old 02-07-11, 16:28   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: VIDEOS -UFC 132 Fight Card and 10 Final Million-Dollar Predictions

Brad Tavares Loses the Decision, buts Aaron Simpson Loses the Fight

After much thought and consideration (and an honest bias towards "The Minority Report"), I've come to the conclusion that as good of a wrestler as Aaron "A-Train" Simpson is, he will have a tough time with Brad Tavares.

Sure, he'll probably land a few more effective shots in a round and look like the more dominating fighter in all aspects of the fight for five minutes, but for the other 10 minutes, Simpson will not look very effective at all.

Brad Tavares will implement his stand-up game, which I feel is superior to Simpson's own stand-up, and he'll do a good job keeping the fight off the ground.

Even if the fight does go to the ground, Simpson will not be as effective as Tavares will prove to be, as he will show a great ground game from off his back and come close to submitting Simpson a few times while working from his back.

However, the shameful adage of "being on top means being dominant" will kick in, and regardless of how dominant Simpson actually is, he will walk out with the unanimous-decision victory.

The most Dana White will likely say is that the judges didn't get it right, but I doubt this will be as bad as Michihiro Omigawa's bout with Darren Elkins.

It will be a shaky decision and it will be obvious he won two of the three rounds overall, but Brad Tavares will not get the same treatment as Omigawa or Evan Dunham.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote