View Single Post
Old 02-07-11, 16:23   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default VIDEOS -UFC 132 Fight Card and 10 Final Million-Dollar Predictions

The UFC 132 Fight Card and 10 Final Million-Dollar Predictions from Head to Toe

By Bleachersreport 1 July 2011

Before his WEC 53 title defense against Scott "Young Guns" Jorgensen, the only time that Dominick Cruz's name was used in the same sentence as "The California Kid" Urijah Faber's name was when WEC and MMA fans were recapping the three years Faber spent atop the WEC featherweight mountain.

Ever since the unanimous-decision win over Jorgensen, however, it seems like we can no longer talk about the 17-1 Arizona native without mentioning the fighting pride of Sacramento and vice versa.

The two have talked trash about each other for the longest time, but come July 2nd, the talking will be over, and the only talking they will be doing is with their respective fighting abilities.

At the end of this 25-minute "conversation," we will either see Cruz avenge the only loss of his career, or we will welcome the resurgence and resurrection of "The Urijah Faber Era" in MMA.

Co-headlining the Independence Day weekend card in Las Vegas is the fight MMA fans hoped to get at UFC 125, as Chris "The Crippler" Leben gets his bout against Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva.

However, the iron-jawed Leben will have to erase the memory of his UFC 125 loss to Brian Stann, rather than capitalize on a win, when this dream fight with the Muay Thai Mutilation Machine know as "The Axe Murderer" happens at long last.

Rounding out the card are a light heavyweight clash between Ryan Bader and Tito Ortiz, as well as a immortal ground-game showcase between "The Natural-Born Killer" Carlos Condit and "The Stun Gun" Dong Hyun Kim, and a "dark-horse" eliminator at 155 pounds between Dennis Siver and TUF 5 veteran Matt Wiman.

From top to bottom, this one card has all the making of the Fight Card of the Year, let alone Fight Card of the Summer, and it comes to you live this Saturday on pay-per-view!

Last time I gave y'all my predictions for the event, we were coming off the heels of UFC 131, and to be honest, not all my picks were concrete at that time.

After much thought and careful consideration, here before you now are my 10 FINAL million-dollar predictions—10 million-dollar outcomes that you can bank on for this UFC 132 fight card!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote