View Single Post
Old 29-06-11, 05:54   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default UFC Fighter's Gym Sees Worst Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Injury Ever? By Trent

Miguel Torres: UFC Fighter's Gym Sees Worst Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Injury Ever?

By Bleachersreport

There are injuries, and then there are INJURIES.

A cut like the one Miguel Torres has in the above image is an injury; what happened at Torres' gym over the weekend...well, that's an INJURY!

Torres, a UFC fighter, runs his own gym in Hammond, Ind., called Torres Martial Arts Academy. On Sunday he took to Twitter to post what he referred to as the "Worst BJJ injury to ever happen at my gym."

The picture that Torres posted on his Twitter account (found on the next slide) surely goes under the "INJURY" heading.

Torres was not using hyperbole when he said the injury was the "worst." The foot of Parish Rilentlis is a sight to behold and definitely not something for the squeamish to see.

Following the posting of the pick Rilentlis' Twitter account was besieged by tweets from well-wishers and those wanting to know how the injury occurred.

Rilentlis tweeted, "happened while sparring rolling out of a position and I heard a pop..thought it was dislocated..a pic is worth a 1000 words."

Later, he added, "I know it looks terrible but my surgery went well."

Again, be warned, it's not pretty!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote