View Single Post
Old 29-06-11, 05:28   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Dana White: Nate Marquardt is Gonna Have to “Man Up”

Dana White: Nate Marquardt is Gonna Have to “Man Up” and Tell the World What Happened

Bleachersreport

For the first time since firing Nate Marquardt, UFC president Dana White addressed the public regarding the welterweight’s last-minute exit from tonight’s main event against Rick Story. White admitted he knew there was trouble brewing on Thursday, but was hopeful Marquardt would be able to gather everything the Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission requested from him roughly six weeks ago in time for yesterday’s 3PM ET deadline.

“This is one of those situations where because of the laws in the state of Pennsylvania, Nate Marquardt’s gonna have to man up and come out and tell the world why he didn’t pass and when he does that I think everybody will understand why he was cut from the UFC,” White said on the UFC’s pre-fight show on Versus. “I think it’s pretty clear to the fans and everybody that I’m pretty disgusted with Nate Marquardt. He’s been cut from the UFC and he won’t fight in the UFC ever again.”

White was visibly upset when discussing the situation. It was clear he wanted to let the cat out of the bag. When probed for more information regarding Marquardt’s mysterious indefinite suspension, White reiterated his disdain for Marquardt and the position he put the company in.

“The bottom line is what Nate Marquardt did is bad enough to be cut from the UFC,” White emphatically stated. “He has no business fighting in the UFC.”

So does never really mean NEVER?

“We all make mistakes. People make mistakes. We’re human beings. It’s going to happen. It’s how you handle it, and Nate Marquardt is a nice guy,” White said. “He’s a sweetheart and he always says the right things, but being nice and acting nice and doing the right thing are two different things.”

It appears Team Marquardt will be the only ones that can shed light on the matter. Thankfully, “Nate the Great” will personally address the controversy this Tuesday.

Stay tuned…

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote