View Single Post
Old 24-07-15, 16:21   #39
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: US Martial Law >Secret Ops Cause Concern to Many Americans>TRUE FACTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
A lot of the lost money has gone to build these underground bases and tunnels (D.U.M.B.) deep underground military bases. Trillions of dollars gets lost by the military. It ain't lost, just spent on things they don't want the public to know about. The elites are getting prepared for something big coming soon. There is just too much chatter about Sept. 2015. Also have you ever read about the Georgia Guide Stones? Google it if you haven't, strange very strange indeed.

I agree. I discussed this with some of my friends in the US, they are sensible people, but even they think something strange is happening and more to come to control Americians...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote