View Single Post
Old 10-07-15, 03:18   #19
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Boxing VIDEO-Pacquiao Ready to Fight 2016 >After Recovery of Injury

Manny Pacquiao Confirms He'll Fight Again, Questions Floyd Mayweather's Antics

AP 9 July 2015

Manny Pacquiao has confirmed he will return to the ring in 2016, giving himself ample time to recover from the torn rotator cuff injury he suffered during the defeat to Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 2.

The Filipino isn't impressed with Mayweather's actions since the fight and believes the release of a recent video—in which Pretty Boy goads Pacquiao's injury—doesn't show the composure of a respectable leader for the sport.

"I'm ready to fight, next year. I'm fine," Pacquiao told Viva.co.id (h/t Sky Sports). Although his return will likely prove too late to face Mayweather again—with Money's final bout likely to be scheduled for September—Pacquiao had some advice for the American brawler.

"A real champion is gracious in both his words and conduct, someone who is a champion, not just in his chosen field of endeavour but in his own home and in his private life," he said, per PhilBox.com (h/t Sky Sports).

Mayweather's mocking of Pacquiao can be seen below:

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote