View Single Post
Old 27-06-11, 18:40   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Bikers Join Help Team to Find Missing Girl

Motorcycle ride raises $9,000 for Bobo family

The Jackson Sun

More than 100 motorcycle riders revved engines Saturday morning outside Decatur County Middle School, where the Tennessee River Riders motorcycle association and other residents had a fundraiser and motorcycle ride for the family of missing nursing student Holly Bobo.Garry White, president of the Tennessee River Riders, said the organization hosted the event to support the Bobo family.
"We're just still praying for the Bobo family," he said. "Miracles happen every day, and we're expecting a miracle."

KATIE BRAKE/The Jackson Sun 6/26/11 Ann Smith (right) wipes tears from her eyes as she and Ashley Smith watch motorcycles leave Decator County Middle School in Parsons on Saturday morning for the 'Helping Holly Run' to help raise awareness of the abduction of Holly

Motorcyclists leave Decatur County Middle School with pink ribbons on their bikes during the 'Helping Holly Run' on Saturday morning. / KATIE BRAKE/The Jackson Sun

A silent auction, live auction, donations and motorcycle registration of $10 per bike totaled $9,000, which organizers said would go to the Bobo family for whatever they needed.
"People don't realize when someone goes missing, the costs," organizer Marybeth Duke said.
She listed expenses that ranged from conducting search efforts to possible medical and therapy costs upon Bobo's return.
"I have no doubt in my mind that the Bobo family will use that money wisely," said Duke, with the Tennessee River Riders.

She said her son, Brennan Duke, 19, died in a car accident two weeks before Bobo's disappearance.
"So I feel like not only did I lose my son, but two weeks later, I lost a part of my family," Duke said.
Her son was best friends with Drew Scott, Bobo's boyfriend, Duke said.
She used to watch Bobo and her children — Brennan and Tianita Duke, 25 — ride four-wheelers together down her driveway.
She said she still remembers the laughter and Bobo's smile.

"That beautiful smile and those big beautiful blue eyes," she said. "You can't miss those eyes."
Four Days Between band members Nick Yates and Adam Rushing, both 21, said Bobo had always been popular. They were both one grade level ahead of her at Scotts Hill High School, where she graduated.
"She was a sweetheart and very popular, too," Yates said. "Every day, just smiles."
On Saturday, the Bobo family took to Decatur County woods to search for Bobo, who has been missing since April 13. About 10 miles away at Decatur County Middle School, about 350 volunteers supported the motorcycle event that Duke said was one of the biggest riding events the Tennessee River Riders has hosted.

continued,,,,,,,

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote