View Single Post
Old 18-06-15, 15:54   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Australia Paid Migrant Smugglers $30,000 to Turn Boat Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZZa101 View Post
Well I believe that it is true.
Our government is very bad here.

Yes I thought this was NOT a very wise action and will only put Aussies in more danger. Now more smugglers will be encouraged to try to send even more illegals to Aussie BaZ... hoping they will receive money...

There is a tremendous similar problem with so many evil smugglers sending unseaworthy boats overloaded with illegals into Europe, but even the UK are sending navy ships to rescue them, as the Med sea has become known as a graveyard.

So many have died when the boats sink, but I have noticed that many of the boats that get through, are filled only with young men, which concerns me, as many of them could be ISIS terrorists...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote