View Single Post
Old 23-06-11, 17:49   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: 5 Fights That Could Be a Bummer

Cheick Kongo vs Pat Barry: June 26, UFC on Versus 4

I know everyone is looking forward to a technical stand-up war between these two, but I just don’t see it happening. This fight can go two different ways, and neither of them is all that appealing.
The first is Kongo taking Barry to the ground early and often, holding top position on an inexperienced grappler for the duration of the fight. Kongo has shown he can be very effective on the ground when he wants to be, and this would seem like an ideal fight to bring it back.
An example fight for how the other way this one could go: Melvin Guillard vs Jeremy Stephens from back at UFC 119.
Both guys will have too much respect for the other’s power and the fight will turn into a glorified sparring session. Barry has been tentative to engage in the past, and a fellow striker might put him in defense mode.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote