View Single Post
Old 21-06-11, 19:17   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default VIDEO: Rener Gracie Punks Everybody

Video: Rener Gracie Punks Everybody With the Old ‘Help Me Move This Grappling Dummy’ Prank

Bleachersreport

In a way, it’s perfectly fitting that this video would come out the same day that Ryan Dunn died. Dunn was perhaps best known from that infamous scene in Jackass: The Movie in which he stuffed a toy car up his ass then went to the doctor complaining of a stomach ache. (Is it ironic that his tragic passing was car-related? I still don’t know what the word “ironic” means.)

Assuming there’s YouTube in the afterlife, I think Dunn would appreciate this prank. Instructional video star Rener Gracie dresses his associate Brian Ortega up as Bubba the Grappling Dummy, then films the reaction of people who are asked to retrieve him from Rener’s office at the Gracie Academy. Personally, my favorite reaction is the dude at 2:55 who gets his balls grabbed (“God damn you. You suck!”), and Grand Master Rorion at 5:07, who manages to keep control of the situation. Good times.

RIP, Ryan.

Related;

ryan-dunn-dead-pictures
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote