View Single Post
Old 22-12-14, 01:42   #2
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: Google & MPAA Publicly 'Fall Out' Over Piracy

i think Google did go far & beyond to trying to please these idiots. i can't stand google but even i think that. but i do think the MPAA are trying to secretly censoring the internet. and though they are talking about stealing, it's not just about stealing and we all know this. not everyone is a file sharer, and these idiots don't realize they are going to screw people over who don't even believe in file sharing either. it's not just about downloading stuff and we here know it. they know it too but are trying to disguise it as something else by the sound of it.

i dunno i'm tired of these wars i wish they'd just give up and say file sharing aint' going nowhere. why don't we head over to hotfile which i realize isn't around anymore but just to throw a host that did exist at one point. and try and get some of their profits at a reasonable percent and they'd both be making tons of money.

if if got any of this wrong sorry about that. i just am tired of all this dumb crap these people are trying to do. that is going to hurt the internet in the long haul and it's just so not worth the time, money or effort in my book.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote