View Single Post
Old 15-12-14, 00:57   #110
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Hero Kim Dotcom Saves/Protects XBox & Playstation From Hackers

you know by now they should just leave the fat guy alone. don't get me wrong i can't stand him either. but if he is more or less winning as of me typing this, at some point they are going to have to just leave him alone. but they want to use him as an example as to what happens when you download this or that. it's just plain stupid. as i've said many times there are far far far more important crimes that need their attention to than this fat guy. so just pay more attention to the ones that could say well peoples lives than a guy who ran a piracy site. i don't even like that word to be honest. i dunno how many times this season i've been forced to download something to watch cause CBS was airing stupid sports.

yes there are streaming sites but sometimes when you want to watch something those take a day or two to be posted. and when you want to watch it that nite and you have links. there ya go. i still buy the season sets if i enjoy a show too. so they are getting my money either way.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (27-12-14)