View Single Post
Old 13-09-14, 16:38   #7
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC Fight Night 51: Main Card Predictions

Antonio Silva vs. Andrei Arlovski

USA TODAY Sports

Riley Kontek
What will post-TRT Bigfoot look like? Will he remain solid, or will he suffer like others who have come off the therapy? Given his size and power, plus the strategical advantage he has on Arlovski, I think he has a good matchup against the former heavyweight champ. Perhaps he finishes on the ground where he's superior. Silva, TKO, Rd. 3

Craig Amos
Arlovski may have "won" his return-to-the-UFC bout, but he didn't inspire a great deal of confidence with that performance. At least, there was nothing in it that suggests he can do what he wasn't able to do back in 2010—beat Antonio Silva.
Silva, TKO, Rd. 3

Scott Harris
Arlovski is an enjoyable character and story and so on, but I don't trust his chin or his grappling. Silva is a beast, and he'll show that again, probably by mashing Arlovski into the chain link or the canvas.
Silva, TKO, Rd. 2

James MacDonald
It's difficult not to worry about Arlovski's chin. In addition to his yawn-worthy performance last time out, it's hard to have any confidence in his chances against Silva. I'm going with the Brazilian.
Silva, TKO, Rd. 2

Sean Smith
Everybody wants to question Arlovski's chin these days. I guess I get it, but he hasn't been stopped in eight fights, and he took some big shots from Anthony Johnson. That said, going the distance is about the best Arlovski can do in this matchup.
Silva, Unanimous decision

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES