View Single Post
Old 13-09-14, 16:36   #6
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC Fight Night 51: Main Card Predictions

Gleison Tibau vs. Piotr Hallman

Riley Kontek
Gleison Tibau may be the longest-tenured gatekeeper in the UFC. He has some impressive wins on his resume and some questionable losses. Piotr Hallmann is a dark horse and hasn't gotten an easy fight since entering the UFC. He will definitely give Tibau all he can handle, but the grinder is well-rounded enough to eke out a decision here.
Tibau, Unanimous decision

Craig Amos
Hallmann has shown his roster spot in the UFC is well-deserved, but Tibau is no pushover. The Brazilian has posted checkered results against the lightweight division's second tier, but he should be able to answer everything Hallmann brings to the Octagon. The fact that the fight is in Brazil won't hurt if the bout goes the distance, not that I'm suggesting judges don't make the correct call 100 percent of the time.

Scott Harris
Tibau is a notoriously up-and-down competitor. I think he's due for a downturn, despite being in his home nation. Hallmann is aggressive and well-rounded with a deep gas tank. He won't scare in hostile territory, and he'll wear down the big lightweight.
Hallmann, Unanimous decision

James MacDonald
Hallmann is a very decent fighter. However, he's going to have a tough time of it against the caricature-esque Tibau. I expect the Brazilian to grind Hallmann down with his superior strength and grappling.

Sean Smith
I don't see Tibau as inconsistent at all. He consistently loses against lightweight contenders but handles middling 155-pounders like Hallman rather easily. This is a fight that will help build Tibau back up, only for him to lose to an elite lightweight again later on.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES