View Single Post
Old 13-09-14, 16:34   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC Fight Night 51: Main Card Predictions

Leonardo Santos vs. Efrain Escudero

Riley Kontek
Efrain Escudero is getting yet another chance in the UFC for one reason: his Mexican heritage. The UFC is looking for Mexican fighters due to the push into the country, which is why Escudero is getting another chance here, especially considering he hasn't been consistent in the regional scene. Leo Santos is superior in the submission game, though his striking needs some fine-tuning. I will go with the champion jiu-jitsu fighter.
Santos, Unanimous decision

Craig Amos
Though he is a strong wrestler, Escudero tends to get into trouble when he fights good grapplers. Santos is definitely one of those, as evidenced by his eight submission victories. I expect a competitive matchup, but I don't expect an upset.

Scott Harris
Santos has top-notch jiu-jitsu. Escudero does not. Santos is new to the UFC but not to the fight game overall; his first fight was against Takanori Gomi back in 2002. He also has eight wins by submission. Bottom line: He'll know what to do with Escudero.
Santos, Technical submission, Rd. 2

James MacDonald
Once upon a time, Escudero looked like a legitimate lightweight contender. He hasn't lived up to his potential, but he should have too many tools for the relatively limited Santos.
Escudero, Unanimous decision

Sean Smith
I thought the UFC pulled the trigger a little quickly when it cut Escudero in April 2012, but he didn't do all that much to prove them wrong outside the Octagon. The former TUF winner posted a 4-3 record, beating competition that he was expected to defeat comfortably. I don't think Escudero is ready for a UFC return, and Santos will expose him on the ground.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES