View Single Post
Old 13-09-14, 16:32   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC Fight Night 51: Main Card Predictions

Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Wendell Oliveira

Credit: UFC.com

Riley Kontek
It's good to see Wendell Oliveira get a shot in the UFC, as he was a guy who should have made The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 3 but got an elimination-round bout against Warlley Alves. He is a well-rounded vet with all sorts of skills. Ponzinibbio was one of the few guys to come off the second Brazilian season and did not look so hot in his UFC bout against Ryan LaFlare. He will struggle against the seasoned vet and get his walking papers after the effort.
Oliveira, Unanimous decision

Craig Amos
Ponzinibbio had won seven straight prior to dropping a division in his UFC debut, but since two of those wins came against a guy with a 1-11 professional record, I remain unconvinced. Oliveira, on the other hand, has beaten both Jonathan Jonathan (0-2) and Ivan Ivan (0-1). Based on that intel, the choice is clear.

Scott Harris
Ponzinibbio has to be the toughest surname to intuitively spell in the UFC, outside of Joanna Jedrzejczyk. I hope both of these individuals are cut. I think Oliveira will help me out with that. He's a bruiser who should punish that other guy for the win.

James MacDonald
This is hardly the most spectacular fight on the card. I don't think either man is likely to be challenging for the 170-pound title. That being said, I'm giving Oliveira the edge over Ponzinibbio.

Sean Smith
I seriously thought about going with Ponzinibbio in this matchup, but I will also pick Oliveira. While he didn't make it to the TUF: Brazil finals like Ponzinibbio would have had it not been for injury, Oliveira did battle to a split decision with eventual tournament winner Warlley Alves.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES