View Single Post
Old 13-09-14, 16:30   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC Fight Night 51: Main Card Predictions

Iuri Alcantara vs. Russell Doane

USA TODAY Sports

Riley Kontek
This should be a very interesting fight. Iuri Alcantara is a guy who should be around the title picture at 135 and can really get into those talks with a big win here. Russell Doane's best chance of winning is wrestling Alcantara, though the Brazilian has a good ground game and can evade takedowns. Alcantara is going to outstrike Doane and possibly finish him midway through the bout.
Alcantara, TKO, Rd. 2

Craig Amos
Doane is more than fortunate to have left the Octagon against Marcus Brimage as a winner, as the decision that favored him was a dubious one indeed. Alcantara, on the other hand, has posted some nice wins of late and even gave the stalwart Urijah Faber some trouble back in August 2013.
Alcantara, Submission, Rd. 2

Scott Harris
Within the last two years, Alcantara's only loss came to Urijah Faber. That should tell you something about the man. He'll get it done against Doane, who is not as well-rounded as Alcantara and may even be overmatched on the ground, his strongest phase.
Alcantara, Unanimous decision

James MacDonald
This is a rough fight for Doane. Alcantara may not quite be at the elite level, but he isn't far off. I'm looking for Alcantara to win this one with his superior grappling.
Alcantara, Unanimous decision

Sean Smith
I'm actually more excited about this matchup than any other on the UFC Fight Night 51 card. Doane is solid enough on the ground to make this a fun grappling match. That said, I do agree with the rest of the crew that Alcantara will ultimately be stronger in that area.
Alcantara, Submission, Rd. 2

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES