View Single Post
Old 29-08-14, 17:37   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC 177 Main Card Staff Predictions

Ramsey Nijem vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira

USA TODAY Sports

Kontek
I like Carlos Diego Ferreira. In fact, he was one of my top-rated prospects coming into the UFC. He showed why in his quick choke-out of Colton Smith. Ramsey Nijem has been largely inconsistent in the UFC. The guys he has beaten are not top of the line, and Ferreira has the potential to go far in the lightweight division. That's why I go with the native Brazilian.
Ferreira, Submission, Rd. 1

Amos
Nijem always seems to me as though he is on the cusp of breaking through to the next level. Maybe his current two-fight win streak signifies his belated arrival, but I'm not entirely convinced just yet. If he gets by Ferreira, I will believe in him, but I don't really believe that he'll do that.
Ferreira, Submission, Rd. 2

Smith
Ferreira looked very good in his UFC debut, where he submitted Colton Smith in only 38 seconds. With two submission losses in his MMA career, Nijem does have some defensive holes on the ground that Ferreira can exploit. I think the Brazilian does just that and remains undefeated inside the Octagon.
Ferreira, Submission, Rd. 1

MacDonald
I’m not the biggest fan of Nijem. By modern standards, he has a limited style. In contrast, Ferreira impressed me in his UFC debut, taking out Colton Smith in rapid fashion. The undefeated 29-year-old should take this before the judges need to get involved.
Ferreira, Submission, Rd. 2

Harris
You don't have to do a lot of detective work to find out why no one cares a whit about this card. Nijem is chronically inconsistent and his A game is unexciting. Ferreira's an outstanding prospect, but no one has really heard of him. Is this pay-per-view material?
Ferreira, Unanimous Decision

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote