View Single Post
Old 29-08-14, 17:35   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC 177 Main Card Staff Predictions

Yancy Medeiros vs. Damon Jackson

USA TODAY Sports

Kontek
Damon Jackson has just nine days notice to take on a Strikeforce and UFC veteran. Plus, he is fighting up a weight class. Tough task, right? Well, Jackson is an impressive wrestler, and that's something that could pay dividends here. That is, unless, Medeiros touches his chin. I call upset on this one.
Jackson, Unanimous Decision

Amos
Jackson, a late-replacement opponent for Medeiros, will need to get this one to the mat if he hopes to make a good first impression with the UFC brass. For his part, Medeiros will try to make this a pure striking affair, and if he can accomplish that, I'm thinking it won't take him long to dispatch Jackson.
Medeiros, KO, Rd. 1

Smith
It’s pretty crazy that these two find themselves on the main card of a UFC pay-per-view. Neither has a UFC win, and Medeiros will likely be fighting for his job on Saturday. All the pressure is on the UFC veteran, and I think he’ll fold against Jackson, who has nothing to lose in this matchup after stepping in on very short notice due to a Justin Edwards injury.Jackson, Submission, Rd. 1

MacDonald
Why? That’s what immediately pops into my head when I see this fight on the main card of a pay-per-view. That aside, I have to go with Jackson here. The 26-year-old is coming into the UFC with an undefeated 9-0 record, while Medeiros has yet to gain a win in three attempts inside the Octagon.
Jackson, Submission, Rd. 2

Harris
The quick assumption is that Damon Jackson is basically a wetwork to keep the fight alive, but he's actually pretty good. I'm still picking against him, though. Medeiros is better than his record indicates. He hits like a truck, and he's due for a win.
Medeiros, TKO, Rd. 2

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote