View Single Post
Old 06-07-14, 00:54   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC 175 and TUF 19 Finale

Kontek
Marcus Brimage is going to be a huge bantamweight. But how will that weight cut be on his body? Russell Doane is very underrated and is coming off a submission of a BJJ black belt in Leandro Issa. He will weather the early storm to score a victory down the stretch.
Doane, Unanimous decision

Smith
If only to give us one easier prediction, I wish Urijah Faber and Alex Caceres were competing on the main card. Instead, fellow bantamweights Brimage and Doane will meet in the UFC 175 main card opener. Doane looked good in his UFC debut, submitting Leandro Issa, but Brimage has shut down skilled grapplers like Jimy Hettes on the ground and should be able to do enough to pick up a win in this matchup.
Brimage, Unanimous decision

Amos
Isn't it weird that Marcus Brimage is the most famous guy in this pairing and the fight made it to the main card over an Urijah Faber bout? Oh, what a world. Anyway, Doane looked good in his UFC debut, but Brimage has sent up-and-comers packing before (excluding Conor McGregor, of course).

MacDonald
The outcome of this fight may depend on how Brimage adapts to his new weight class. However, I see his physicality being too much for Doane. I’m looking for Brimage to make a statement Saturday night.
Brimage, TKO, Rd. 2

Harris
Brimage is going to be a load at bantamweight. He will outwrestle Doane and wash out the bitter taste of that Conor McGregor loss once and for all.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote