View Single Post
Old 06-07-14, 00:53   #7
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC 175 and TUF 19 Finale

Kontek
We finally got to see the killer Uriah Hall that we got to know on TUF 17 in his last fight against Chris Leben. That Hall was missing in his first two UFC outings, and it's great to have this version back. Thiago Santos scored a great knockout in his latest outing but will be overwhelmed by Hall's superior standup and wrestling.
Hall, KO, Rd. 1

Smith
This is a fun matchup between up-and-coming strikers. While Santos looked great against Ronny Markes, I do feel Hall is the more dangerous striker in all situations. He's also the better wrestler, which could prove useful should Santos turn out tougher than expected in the striking department.
Hall, TKO, Rd. 1

Amos
I'm still not convinced that Hall has totally transformed himself into the contender we all thought he would be just because he beat what was left of Chris Leben. However, Hall is an intelligent guy, and he'll recognize that it's in his best interest to mix things up against Santos. The result should be a nice, balanced attack that keeps Santos on the defensive.
Hall, TKO, Rd. 2

MacDonald
What are we going to see from Hall on Saturday? Is he going to be all bro-hugs and glove touches, or is he going to come out with bad intentions? If he’s all business, as I expect him to be against Santos, I see only one winner.
Hall, KO, Rd. 1

Harris
Looks like it's unanimous. Hall will come out firing because he knows that's what he has to do to keep a job in the UFC. He's too talented to fall to a grinder/brawler like Santos. He will throw something wild and land it.
Hall, TKO, Rd. 2

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote