View Single Post
Old 06-07-14, 00:51   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC 175 and TUF 19 Finale

Kontek
Alexis Davis is a jiu-jitsu black belt, and Ronda Rousey is arguably the best grappler in women's MMA. It's a collision of awesome proportions. Davis is very skilled on the ground, but Rousey has tapped out a jiu-jitsu black belt in the past by the name of Ediane Gomes. Davis is good, but Rousey is a future legend.
Rousey, Submission, Rd. 1

Smith
Some day, somebody will beat Rousey. Saturday isn't that day. Rousey has beaten better strikers and grapplers than Davis and won't have much trouble retaining her championship this weekend. That said, Davis is as well-rounded and tough as they come, so she could take Rousey into uncharted territory.
Rousey, Unanimous decision

Amos
It's hard not to back Davis here given the pique of patriotism stirred up by the UFC's sublimely termed "Red, White and Fight Week," cleverly matching the essence of their business with the colors of the Canadian flag, and during the week of Canada Day no less. What's that? The whole promotion was an American thing built around Independence Day? Better pick Rousey then.
Rousey, Submission, Rd. 2

MacDonald
Many people are predicting a squash match here. However, the only way I see Davis getting mauled is if this turns into a prolonged clinch battle. If this becomes a striking battle or grappling match, you would have to be out of your mind to think that Rousey will have her way with the challenger. I’ve been stung in the past by not going with my instincts, and I still haven’t learned my lesson. I’m taking Rousey.
Rousey, TKO, Rd. 3

Harris
Is there a quieter fighter in the UFC than Alexis Davis? I don't think so. That's not directly relevant, is it? The UFC won't have to worry about it after UFC 175. Though Davis is a fine grappler, she will bite the dust just like everyone else. I'll give her a round because I'm in a giving mood.
Rousey, Submission, Rd. 2

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote