View Single Post
Old 06-07-14, 00:50   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC 175 and TUF 19 Finale

Kontek
Machida has been a stud at middleweight. It's the weight class he should have been at the whole time. That being said, the only thing he's not elite at is wrestling, and that's Weidman's strength. Weidman is a star who is only getting better and should survive some sticky situations to win here.
Weidman, Unanimous decision

Smith
Machida is tough against wrestlers. However, Jon Jones and Phil Davis solved the puzzle one way or another. Besides, Weidman has shown he's more than a wrestler at this point, and it's hard to pick against the All-American on Independence Day Weekend.

Amos
I could really see this match going either way, with Machida picking off Weidman or Weidman dictating the fight to Machida. After wrestling with it for a bit, I'll go with Wiedman to retain his title.

MacDonald
This is a rough matchup for Weidman. Perhaps his biggest challenge will be actually getting a hold of Machida. Few have been able to do it consistently. If he can’t get the fight to the mat, it’s anyone’s guess as to who will have the advantage on the feet. The smart money would be on Machida, but we’ve seen his conservative striking style work against him in the past. I’m leaning toward Weidman grinding down the challenger over five rounds.

Harris
Machida has shown that he can be taken down. Weidman hasn't displayed any vulnerability at all, while proving that takedowns are a specialty of his. For those simple reasons, you have to go with Weidman.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote