View Single Post
Old 23-05-14, 21:16   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC 173: Main Card Staff Predictions

2014 Staff Records

In the grand tradition of the age-old fable, it appears the "Tiny Violin" is slowly getting the better of the "Kobra," tying him up at the top of the rankings. Will he entice him into the ultimate fall? I don't know. I think the Violin just eats him.
We also have a tale of redemption, with me pulling into a tie for third after being in the cellar for a while, which is where Sean Smith is now.
Bryant Gumbel called me up and said, "Scott, we love you, we love the story. But is it TOO REAL for Real Sports?" And I answered, "it depends on what's real to you, Gumby. Real, like a freakin' cemetery is real? Or, like, whipped cream that was made with real dairy products and has the 'Real' sticker on its lid, displaying it like a badge of honor? You tell me what's too real, Bryant. All of it? None of it? All I know is, this is the realest streak of my life. So I'm gonna be over there. Winning picks."
Drops cell phone.

Riley Kontek: 50-26-1
Craig Amos: 50-26-1
James MacDonald: 48-28-1
Scott Harris: 48-28-1
Sean Smith: 44-32-1

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (25-05-14)