View Single Post
Old 18-04-14, 02:09   #81
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: High Court Returns Kim Dotcom Cars/Millions in Cash

i dunno. i don't have a paypal account actually. my brother does though and the last time i asked him to use it was when i used to obtain a membership for RS. and that's been at least 3 or 4 years. maybe come up with some kind of contest or something,

Silent ground has VIP sections and such. i don't make much money that's why i don't donate. not all sites of VIP sections either. but SG does. anyways, i think you need to think about it, as for this fat ass. i didn't know that was his real name to be honest.anyways, like i said i could care less if he loses his money or goes broke, but if it means he'll win this case against him, and he's cleared, maybe just maybe there may be a small chance where this idiots will realize that piracy isn't going away. and just cause people download stuff doesn't mean that it's ruining anyone's business.

in fact the theatres has a great year last year, yet they are bitching about not making enough money. and as i said on another site the only reason they went after this fat ass is cause of that stupid song, and him getting waaaaaaaaaay carried away on promoting his site and in short being to damn greedy.

so they are trying to make an example out of him. that about sums it up.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (18-04-14), Ladybbird (20-11-14), shadowwar (06-05-14)