View Single Post
Old 22-03-14, 07:20   #101
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Sailing Re: Good Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkins4 View Post
Hi Ladybbird well you could have it like this:

Blues / Classical / Opera
Country / Pop / Rock

Wont work, too many new sub-forums, which will create an extra load on our server >>>
More costs & as this site hassite has only received 4 donations with the past 12 mths!!!.. cant do it jenkins4

How about;

Blues/Jazz/Soul/

which will limit the number of catagories

Or you can set it like this but will mean more catorgories

Pop / Rock

Oldies

Jazz / R&B / Soul / Blues

Bluegrass / Country / Religious / Folk

Dance / Techno / Trance / House / Electronic / Indie

Rap / Hip Hop / Reggae / Dubstep

Seasonal / World Music

Metal / Punk / Grunge

But if the music vids are seperated into sections then to me the top one seems better and less sections and makes it wasier if someone just wanted clasical or blues or opera they can just go to that section etc.

Hope that helps.

Or you can set it with the same cats as music but on some vids it can be hard to tell were to put it sometimes so the less cats the better I think.

Allow me to reply within your post above jenkin4
, at a later date. However we can never go too far on this, nor any future sub-forum thereof, that would affect the income any of our Uploaders, as you may well know, being an Uploader yourself...

My brain never stops jenkins4, note my previous post... & actually listen to the words therein that video...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
jenkins4 (22-03-14)