View Single Post
Old 16-03-14, 04:24   #59
jenkins4
Official Site Uploader & TECH ADVISOR

Thanked 2,768 Times in 2,105 Posts
jenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 4

Default Re: Good Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
I LOVE Fleetwood Mac and all their era's from (1968) to today and this is called Buddy's Song from (1970) before Stevie and Lindsey joined the band.

from their album Kiln House has anyone here heard this one before?

here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiWs3UQ05gs
Hi wildhoney66 I wouldn't worry we all do this I've done it heaps of times here's the trick when posting youtube vids put them in tags like you do with links but instead of code it says youtube

Example:
[ youtube ] [ / youtube ]

without the spaces and you but it between the youtube tags

YiWs3UQ05gs

not the whole link just the last little bit like I've shown just above then when you click on submit you should see your vid

Note: other sites have it as whole links and part like here if unsure just use the preview link till you see it and then submit hope that helps

Oh and great post that vid was great.
jenkins4 is online now   Reply With Quote