View Single Post
Old 29-01-14, 08:38   #605
jenkins4
Official Site Uploader & TECH ADVISOR

Thanked 2,768 Times in 2,105 Posts
jenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 4

Default Re: Todays `Thought Of The Day`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybbird View Post
Nah you have never "messed" up, but its important to reply to pms from staff.

They all read & appreciate your posts, as I and many members do. You earned those award stars, thats how much we appreciate you and your posts &......
I thank you for them, they are so wonderful to read. Espec from myself that leads such a stressful life.

My pms are normally closed, as before I received so many every day, however they are always open to you, with any help and advice I can give you,,, & sometimes nothing to do with this site

You jenkins4, are like a breathe of fresh air on this site, I do hope you consider this as your "second" home

Kind Regards & THANK YOU once again for your tremendous posts and participation on this site

LBB
Sorry it took me so long to reply but had a few personal problems to deal with which I seem to be the getting nowhere and I'm sorry I mistoke those pm's as being sent by an automated thing and didn't need replying to I guess I got it wrong just like everything else in my life but I'm sorry for not replying I was in the wrong.
jenkins4 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jenkins4 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (30-01-14)