View Single Post
Old 26-01-14, 00:55   #602
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Todays `Thought Of The Day`

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkins4 View Post
I'm so sorry for not responding the only PM's I got was of an award and a message to say to PM you if I gad any objection to what ever changes plus I thought they were an automated message it dosen't matter to me waht changes you make I just do what I normally do and post for others toenjoy so I'm sorry I didn't realize I had to reply to those pm's well I guess I stuffed up again well I just tried and it won't let me so make whatever vhanges you want it dosen't matter to me anymore these days.
Nah you have never "messed" up, but its important to reply to pms from staff.

They all read & appreciate your posts, as I and many members do. You earned those award stars, thats how much we appreciate you and your posts &......
I thank you for them, they are so wonderful to read. Espec from myself that leads such a stressful life.

My pms are normally closed, as before I received so many every day, however they are always open to you, with any help and advice I can give you,,, & sometimes nothing to do with this site

You jenkins4, are like a breathe of fresh air on this site, I do hope you consider this as your "second" home

Kind Regards & THANK YOU once again for your tremendous posts and participation on this site

LBB

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (26-01-14)