View Single Post
Old 24-01-14, 11:17   #595
FreaknDavid

Thanked 7,261 Times in 4,751 Posts
FreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: Todays `Thought Of The Day`

" Someone asked me the other day what I would say if I had to give advice to someone on how to live a full life. I thought long and hard and could not come up with what I believed to be a satisfying answer. I let it sit on my mind for the last few days, and I think I finally have come up with something truly worthy. It is simply this:

Spend as much time as you can with children, even if they are not your own, even if it's just for a day. They are the most magnificent and amazing beings on this planet. They have the purest thoughts, best intentions, wonderful senses of humor. They radiate innocence and beauty. They carry our future in their dreams. They strive to live each day to the fullest. They seek to love and be loved, with no questions asked. It is only adults that strip away the simplicity of childhood."

You Can Help the site If You Donate, Please Click Here: DONATE

Thank You For Your Support & Membership To DTD1.

FreaknDavid is offline   Reply With Quote