View Single Post
Old 14-05-11, 00:56   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: 10 Fighters Who Are in Danger of Being Cut by the UFC This Summer

5. Joe Stevenson

Joe "Daddy" Stevenson hasn't quite been here before, but he has been close. He is sitting on a three fight losing streak that finds him with his back to the wall and needing to re-invent himself.
As he did in losses to Kenny Florian and Diego Sanchez, Stevenson has become predictable in his approach and has three more losses to show for it to Sotiropoulos, Danzig and surprisingly, Danny Castillo in his last outing.
Stevenson faces Javier Vasquez at UFC Live 4 in what could be an ominous event for Stevenson.

4. Martin Kampmann

Martin Kampmann is coming off of two straight losses for the first time ever in his career. He might be a little surprised to be a part of this show, but this is more about relevancy and fan interest than it is about straight out performance.
Kampmann has become a gate keeper of sorts, as he has clearly shown recently that he is good enough to fight and beat anybody except for the top tier of his weight class.
A loss to Jon Howard may prompt the UFC to give him a wake up call release as opposed to try and figure out where "Hitman" fits in anymore.

3. Brandon Vera

Brandon Vera has already been cut and reinstated once by the UFC in recent months, and now he is recovering from a badly broken nose that he suffered in his controversial fight in January.
His next fight is yet to be announced, although I wouldn't be surprised if he is released or retires himself before the end of the summer. A broken face in three places followed by a re-arranged nose is enough for anyone to contemplate their profession.
I hope he comes back for one more to try and regain a foot in his UFC career, but if he does, who will it be against, what will be the point, and who will be interested in watching it are all questions the UFC will be asking themselves.

2. Dan Hardy

If he goes, Dan Hardy has promised to go out in a blaze of glory. Coming off of three straight losses, it has been a swift fall from grace for the former contender to GSP's crown.
Hardy faces Chris "Lights Out" Lytle in what is sure to be a fist of fury affair at UFC Live 5 in August. I like Hardy. I think he is a tough, straight shooter, but the UFC pays to win and four straight losses will find him looking to hold a title in some other promotion.
Cool haircut or not.

1. Tito Ortiz

Tito is like a cat with nine lives, but he will be on his tenth when he faces Ryan Bader at UFC 132 in July.
I am expecting a one-sided match in Bader's favor and look to him to capitalize on his opportunity to become the most popular man in MMA for sending Tito in to retirement.
Tito has had a great career, but six straight fights without a win will surely be the end of the relevancy charade that Tito carries himself with at all times these days.
Message to Darth. Don't blow it.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote