View Single Post
Old 18-10-13, 23:23   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC 166: Main Card Staff Predictions

Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shawn Jordan

Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sport

Craig Amos
If not for his suspect chin, I'd take Gonzaga in a heartbeat. But he does have a suspect chin, so I won't. Jordan possesses ungodly power and just needs to connect once to put an end to the first-of-three heavyweight main card fights this Saturday night.
Jordan, Knockout, Rd. 2

James MacDonald
I shan’t lie. I have almost no interest in this contest, and I’m puzzled as to why it has been included on the main card. Those objections aside, this is Jordan’s fight to lose. For some reason, I’m leaning towards a knockout early in the first round.
Jordan, Knockout, Rd. 1

Riley Kontek
One of the three heavyweight bouts on this card, Gabriel Gonzaga-Shawn Jordan has flown well-under the radar. Jordan is a former football player with heavy hands, solid takedown defense and horse-like strength. He is likely the more athletic man, even though he gives up a little bit of size. Gonzaga also has deceptive power on the feet, though he would be wise to plant Jordan on the mat and work his world-class jiu-jitsu. Jordan will sprawl-and-brawl before eventually catching Gonzaga on the chin.
Jordan, Knockout, Rd. 2

Sean Smith
If Gonzaga gets this fight to the ground, Jordan will be in serious danger. Jordan is not easy to take down, though, having only been dragged down once in four UFC bouts. If Jordan can keep this fight standing, he should be able to overwhelm the more experienced Gonzaga on pure athleticism.
Jordan, TKO, Rd. 1

Scott Harris
Everyone thinks Gonzaga is done. Jordan's knockout of Pat Berry, maybe, was fluky. But jiu-jitsu ages relatively well. You know what? Go ahead and crank the upset alarms. The wily veteran teaches the young man what it's really like to fight in the UFC.
Gonzaga, Submission, Rd. 2

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (19-10-13)