View Single Post
Old 18-10-13, 23:20   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC 166: Main Card Staff Predictions

John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague

Bruce Kluckhohn-USA TODAY Sports

Craig Amos
The UFC adds another promising flyweight in Montague, but they aren't taking their time to build him up. In fact, they're throwing the poor chap to the wolves. Dodson is a remarkably stiff test as a first UFC fight, and when you add in the novelty of the Octagon, it'll all prove too much to overcome for "The Mongoose."
Dodson, Rd. 2, Knockout

James MacDonald
This is a great fight. Make sure your eyes are well lubricated beforehand or else you might blink and miss something spectacular. I’m a fan of Montague, but I have a feeling he’ll come unstuck against John Dodson, who has a ton of potential. I’m taking the former TUF winner by unanimous decision.
Dodson, Unanimous Decision

Riley Kontek
I can't think of a better way to kick of the main card. Darrell Montague is one of the top flyweights in the world, but he is taking on a former title challenger and the quickest man at flyweight in John Dodson. Montague relies a lot on his wrestling and grappling to stifle opponents, but Dodson has top-notch takedown defense and wizard-like striking. Montague is durable and will give Dodson some tough spots to work out of, but "The Magician" will walk away victorious.
Dodson, Unanimous Decision

Sean Smith
Montague hasn't competed inside the Octagon, but he's already one of the best flyweights in the world. He won't be eased into his UFC career, though. Dodson is also one of the top 125-pounders going and proved it against UFC champion Demetrious Johnson in a highly competitive matchup. This should be closely contested, but Dodson's experience on MMA's biggest stage should help him early on as Montague settles in and deals with the debut jitters that often hamper UFC newcomers.
Dodson, Unanimous decision

Scott Harris
Best fight on the non-event main card? Maybe. I just hope they give Montague another shot after Dodson knocks him out. It won't be fully representative.
Dodson, TKO, Rd. 1

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (19-10-13)