View Single Post
Old 30-09-13, 19:13   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Music Ozzys' Son Jack Posts Family Photo & Assures Fans On His Parkinsons' Battle

'I Wanted a Divorce': Sharon Osbourne opens up about Being Close to Separating from Ozzy for Good after he Started Using Again

By Daily Mail

X Factor judge Sharon Osbourne has lifted the lid on what really happened between her and her husband of 32 years Ozzy last year.

In extracts from her book Unbreakable which have been serialised by The Sun she reveals her torment on discovering Ozzy, who had been sober for seven years, was drinking and taking drugs once more.
The series of events which led to her demanding for a divorce came when, the evening before the couple’s 30th anniversary, she received a tip-off that he was using again.

Trouble: While Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne have now reconciled, Sharon has admitted she was very close to divorcing him

She reveals that when the family came to join her in New York where she was filming America’s Got Talent, she took the opportunity to check what her husband was up to.

She writes: ‘There were texts going back months, asking people for drugs and saying ‘Don’t tell the old girl’. It was all there. Everything I knew I’d find but desperately hoped I wouldn’t. My husband was abusing again.’
And rather than the Black Sabbath star joining in the celebrations, Sharon writes that he sat on the sofa the whole time.

Solid: Many believed the couple were forever after they remained tight since marrying back in 1982

Once they returned to LA Sharon decided to ask him about what alcohol he had been drinking and in a confused state after taking a sleeping pill he revealed he had drunk anything he could get his hands on.

Sharon decided to stick by her man, who she also manages, when he agreed to go to alcoholic anonymous and they started therapy together.

Things took another turn for the worse though when she received a call from Ozzy during which he said ‘I think I need to be a bachelor.’
She writes that she answered: ‘Whaaaat? A bachelor? Have you heard yourself? You’re a f****** pensioner. You need a bus pass, that’s what you need.’

Things came to a head when Ozzy went missing for a number of hours in his car, leaving Sharon terrified about his welfare.
He returned the following day carrying a bottle of vodka and a crate of beer before working his way through every last bit of alcohol in the house.
Furious at his behaviour the fiery redhead ordered all his cars to be sold, which was perhaps the wakeup call he needed as she received a text which read: ‘I need help. I’m hurting. I’ve been using for a year and a half.’
The revelations come after reports emerged earlier this year that the couple were on the rocks amid suggestions they were in fact living apart.

The rumours came at around the same time the 64-year-old rock singer posted a public apology on his Facebook page, after confessing to being in ‘a very dark place’ with drink and drugs over the past 18 months.

‘For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs,’ wrote Osbourne. ‘I was in a very dark place and was an a*****e to the people I love most, my family. However, I am happy to say that I am now 44 days sober.
‘Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I’m just trying to be a better person.
‘I would like to apologise to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behaviour during this period… and my fans. God Bless, Ozzy.’

Unbreakable by Sharon Osbourne is published by Little, Brown on October 10 for £20

Back to their best: Last week the couple put on a united front as they watched their son Jack on Dancing With The Stars

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (01-10-13)