View Single Post
Old 13-09-13, 19:43   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Boxing Re: Mayweather vs. Canelo: Expert Predictions

Lyle Fitzsimmons

Who Wins the Fight? When and How?
Canelo is a big, strong kid who can hit hard and sell tickets. And I'm sure Oscar De La Hoya would like nothing better than to see him beat Mayweather into a fine dust.
But I just don't see it.
The kid barely got past Austin Trout (I had Trout winning by a point), and he'll find out fairly quickly that Mayweather is by no means Austin Trout. The old man is just too quick, too skilled and too smart, and the precise punishment he dishes out each round will ultimately require a humane referee/corner intervention.
Mayweather, TKO, Round 10.

The Moment We’ll Remember the Most Is...?
When Mayweather refers to De La Hoya in his post-fight interview with something along the lines of, "It's too bad his mentor wasn't here to see it."

Who Will Be with Floyd During His Entrance?
I've been wondering about this one all week. I'll go with Bruno Mars.

Whom Will Floyd Fight Next? When and Where?
If it's not a rematch, it'll be the winner of the Garcia-Matthysse undercard bout, back at the MGM Grand in February.

Whom Will Canelo Fight Next? When and Where?
I have a hunch the Golden Boy Promotions folks will want Canelo back in the belted class as soon as possible. Maybe the winner of the Ishe Smith/Carlos Molina bout for the IBF title at 154.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (13-09-13), oscar (13-09-13)