View Single Post
Old 23-07-13, 03:02   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

WWE WWE Power Rankings

WWE Power Rankings for 22/07/13

By Bleachersreport on July 22, 2013

With another week of WWE programming in the books and another set to begin later today, it's time to look back at the previous week and readjust the rankings accordingly.

I base these rankings on each wrestler's current position in the company, especially on wins and losses (or who beats whom). Also, I only rank the top 10 members of the WWE roster. This list is designed to showcase the best of the best, and going beyond 10 gives some mediocre people recognition they don't deserve at the moment.

In other words, my rankings are tough, fair and exclusive.

Let me just address one last issue before I get to the rankings. Dolph Ziggler did not make my list last week, and he doesn't make it again this week. People were upset last week, and I'm sure that will make people upset this week as well. I like Dolph Ziggler and I know for a fact he will be in the top 10 soon enough. But not this week.

This week, I'm introducing the Watch List. More on that later. With that in mind, on to the rankings.
Alex Russo

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (23-07-13)