View Single Post
Old 23-06-13, 21:01   #7
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: US N.S.A Broke Copyright Laws-Stole Logo

Some Comments on the Net about the NSA Breaking Copyright Laws:

Quote:
MrDamage
Get all of the PRISM servers taken offline until they pony up for the rights to use it, or immediate removal of the artwork with compensation for having used it already.

smudge
Caught bang to rights,,Blatant copyright violation.
You have no choice. You must send in Kim Dotcom to take down all NSA sites, confiscate all their data, apply for extradition of General Keith Alexander

Anonymous Coward
aggravated copyright violation
Looks like aggravated copyright violation to me - lengthy prison sentences for all NSA top brass are really unavoidable, I fear.
END

I am afraid members, Mr
Hart-Davis will have to notify Google and others to send the NSA this ;

DMCA Takedown Notification

Quote:
Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:
  1. I am [the exclusive rights holder | the duly authorized representative of the exclusive rights holder] for [title of copyrighted material being infringed upon, and, if possible, additional identifying information such as ISBNs, publication dates, etc — or, if the material is a web page, the URL];
  2. These exclusive rights are being violated by material available upon your site at the following URL(s): [URLs of infringing material];
  3. I have a good faith belief that the use of this material in such a fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, the copyright holder's agent, or the law;
  4. Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights holder for the material in question;
  5. I may be contacted by the following methods (include all): [physical address, telephone number, and email address];
I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible. Thank you.

RELATED
: NSA SPYING UPDATES

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote