View Single Post
Old 13-06-13, 23:26   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default F1: Schumacher on Retirement

Schumacher: I am a private F1 television commentator on my couch

13 June, 2013

Michael Schumacher during his last season in F1

Michael Schumacher has revealed that he has not regretted his final retirement from Formula 1 for a single moment.
At the end of a three-season comeback period that did not add to his record tally of 91 wins and seven titles, the 44-year-old German returned to retirement at the end of last year as Mercedes replaced him with Lewis Hamilton.
He told Bild newspaper that the right call was made.

“If there had been at least the prospect of fighting for the world championship last year,” said Schumacher, “then it might have been a different decision.
“But I’m very happy,” he insisted, laughing that he is now a “private television commentator” on his couch during grands prix for his wife Corinna.

Michael Schumacher

After more than two decades in the paddock, meanwhile, Schumacher also revealed that “a few people from Mercedes and Ferrari keep me in the loop” with F’s behind-the-scenes goings-on.
“But it’s not as though I’m interested in everything,” he added, revealing that he has put on a couple of kilograms since stepping out of the ****pit.

But he did return recently for a F1 demonstration run in his 2011 Mercedes F1 car at the fabled Nordschleife.

Schumacher, now a Mercedes ambassador, revealed:
“I do not think that was the last time I will sit in a Silver Arrows.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote