View Single Post
Old 28-04-13, 10:01   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: US News: Moldy Marijuana? Legal Markets Spark Push for Health, Safety Standards

ah well then Freak, maybe all the DUH officials in the US that granted legal permits for all those shops in parts of the US to sell marijuana legally for "Medical Purposes", should have left things as they were. But then when all those DUH's granted those licences, those states earned a lot of taxes from any sales.

As things were before, decent respectable folk in the US even used to grow plants for med purposes, not only in their gardens, but a lot of elderly US people used to grow them in their houses, as they were so nervous about breaking the law

In the UK GP's have been issuing legal prescriptions for marijuana for over 25yrs, approved by the UK General Medical Counsel, to patients that needed that treatment- for certain health conditions

Just one case I can remember, was a lovely elderly friend, who had never smoked even cigs in his life, and was a very fit and healthy man, developed MS and ended up in a wheelchair and not able to even move his arms... when I saw him months later, he was moving his arms and legs

When I next saw him, he came to where I was working and asked the staff if he could see me.

I went to greet him and was so shocked at the change in him I asked "Have you got a twin brother?"

He laughed and replied, no its really me

He was standing up with full use of his arm and legs..

So my message to the US Officials is to stop thinking about $$$ and leave marijuana for personal use to people in their own homes

& the US cops STOP filling the jails by putting so many people in prison for small amounts that they find in peoples homes/cars, for their personal usage.

JMO & thanks for the report Freak

PS- give my regards to Snakebite

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (29-04-13)